Sunday, April 9, 2017

The Twelfth Mission - #16: Connect

Guess Who?

This week I started coming up descriptors that I could use to fill this card. I thought of physical attributes, you know, hair color (or lack of hair), eye color, facial hair (didn't want to limit this card to just men), height, etc. Then I went into kinds of clothing, jacket, shirt style, slacks, skirt (likewise didn't want to limit it to women), shoe style. In my consideration, I was hoping to find something that could be easy for those who will pass on these cards to do so.
It dawned on me while I was checking out of a CVS, the gal across the counter had the following descriptors, however I did not have the card on me.


I realized these would be generic enough to apply to anyone really. Even the 'glasses' item could be satisfied with sun glasses. 

The next day I was actually at my local ACE Hardware store and the clerk there Noah was wearing a sweater, but I noticed his t-shirt poking out over the collar happened to be a navy blue. And satisfying the other two descriptors, I handed him the card.

Until next time travelers!

No comments:

Post a Comment