Monday, April 10, 2017

The Thirteenth Mission - #25: Surprise

Honey, where are my pants?

This one was easy...and convenient! My wife saw a pair of pants at Target she wanted me to try on and I have been in need of new slacks and a pair of jeans, so we ended up making an afternoon of trying on things.

So while I was trying a few pairs on, I slipped this card into a pair that just wasn't quite right.

I learned two things on this trip:

1 - I'm actually a little skinnier than I thought I was, so...yay!
still should probably exercise a little more and eat a little better...

2 - khaki is really NOT my color
I got one leg on and just said 'NOPE!' didn't even let my wife see them on me...it was that bad.


I know in this deck there are more of these 'hide somewhere' cards and I'm rather looking forward to those. Not as much thinking involved...until next time Travelers!


No comments:

Post a Comment