Sunday, January 29, 2017

The Fourth Mission - #19:Surprise

In Plain Sight


This one should be pretty easy to accomplish.  Not needing to select a target at random, or a target at all I just needed to come up with a place that had high enough traffic where someone is BOUND to find it.

For this mission, I did think about these potential hiding spots:

The community bulletin board at my office.
(however, reading ahead when I first received my deck, there is one coming up that covers this...so that idea was out)

My usual Dunkin Donuts haunt...I wasn't sure if I should put it in with the sugar packets or tucked into the napkin dispenser.

I also thought about putting it on someone's desk at the office. There was a slight fear of it getting lost in some shuffle to never be seen or heard from again...meh...that is the risk with this game...right?

But it dawned on me as I was sitting down for lunch at Cava. They have these tri-fold standup cards that could work nicely. Hopefully someone bored of people watching, or trying to avoid eye contact altogether, or whatever reason they would look down into said advertisement (for the Cava app), would find this treasure and take off with it...


...no movement yet on this little gem, but still hoping for something.

I am really looking forward to see any of these little nuggets move beyond the boundaries of my home base here!

Keep watching everyone!  Something is bound to happen...and soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment