Monday, January 16, 2017

The Second Mission - Mission Objective #47: Creative

Now for more CREATIVITY!


So this week's mission: Create a collaborative doodle!

Man! another Create card.  I know it's not all about creating something (as I read through most of the cards in the deck), but I'd hate to blow through all of these before getting something else.


This not being a mandatory 'give this card to a stranger' I decided to give this to one of my artsy-friends.  

Before handing it off, I needed to come up with something that would give a fair amount of freedom to carry the doodle forward.  I had thought of a circle (you know...for kids), or the silhouette of a bird (I did just get back from Puerto Rico),  at one point I did have the idea of a palm tree, but that seemed too limiting (again, Puerto Rico).

So I decided on something that could be part of an island theme, or a dungeon theme, or a medieval theme, pretty much just about anything...well...maybe a little limiting!?


We will see what they come up with to go with my treasure chest:



Card Updates:


Unfortunately fellow tourists, neither this card, nor the previous week's mission card have exchanged hands (at least not that it's been tracked online).

Stay tuned for next week's mission, and see where these cards have travelled!

No comments:

Post a Comment